Wireless mouse

Nestor Lipps aminals4u at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 22 10:01:52 EDT 1998

Dear Friend,

As a part of our email alert service, we, the members of the American
Society for Small Animal Welfare, routinely monitor e-waves for postings
that point out potential abuses to animals.

Our "e-wave sniffer" intercepted your message to
<web4lib at library.berkeley.edu>.  In this message, the terms <use the
We are sure you are not intending any harm to small animals, but we want
to make sure you are aware that animals taken from their natural
environment and used for human purposes suffer more greatly than most of
us are aware.

If this message is in error, we apologize, and we hope you will
understand that this small inconvenience is worth the thousands of small
animal lives that can potentially be saved through this process.
If you are involved in, or know of anyone involved in, using <mouse> for
any purposes that could be considered harmful, we urge you to reconsider
what you are doing.  Did you know that 82% of small animal deaths are
unnecessary? Did you also know that small animals feel pain, fear,
emotional attachment, and separation anxiety just as humans do?  Did you
also know that many small animals have been found to have the same
musculature as that which produces smiles and frowns in human beings?

Please, remember that there is not all that much that separates many of
us from our small animal friends.  Only you can help <mouse> if <mouse>
is in need.

Again, if this message is in error, we apologize.  For more information
on efforts to treat animals humanely, please visit:
http://members.aol.com/Alto222/grotto.html

Thank you.