ATT'N: NEW ENGLAND LIBRARIANS!

Karen V. Odato Karen.V.Odato at Dartmouth.EDU
Mon Jul 20 13:30:22 EDT 1998

CALL FOR PRESENTERS!!

Cross posted.  Please excuse the duplication.

Dartmouth College's Biomedical Libraries and  ACRL/New England are presenting
"Reserve Readings and Other Course Enhancements on the Web: Let the Library
Lead!".  Scheduled for Thursday Oct 22, 1998, this day-long event will be held
at Dartmouth College in beautiful Hanover, New Hampshire (an easy 2-hour drive
from Boston, Springfield MA, and many other New England locations).

Have you designed a system of web-based reserve readings that you could discuss
and demonstrate to your colleagues?  Other course-integrated or
curriculum-support materials on the web are also of interest.  We already plan
to have a copyright expert to speak to all sides of that Reserves issue, but
other practical experiences and solutions are welcome.

If you would like to put together an informal presentation lasting between
15-20 minutes plus question/discussion time, please contact (phone or email)
one of us by Friday August 14, the sooner the better. (You don't have to have
your presentation finished by then, but we need to have the program planned as
soon as possible.)

Publicity flyers/registration forms will be sent out once the program is in
place.  We have room capacity for 60 participants.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Karen Odato
karen.odato at dartmouth.edu
603-650-8562