datashow

Susan Acampora sacampora at cnr.edu
Thu Jul 16 12:44:50 EDT 1998

Hello everyone:

I have inherited a problem with a library instruction datashow:
it is a Proxima Ovation A820C.  Continually blinks.  No one has the
manual and the individual who set it up no longer works here.  There is
an address on the back of the projector which I will write to shortly.
If anyone has worked with this piece of equipment or experienced this
problem, I'd be very grateful to hear from you.

I apologize if this is off the Web4Lib topic areas.  So please respond
to me directly  at sacampora at cnr.edu.

Thank you in advance.

Susan
CNR