W3Launch problem

Higgins, Caroline HigginsC at zeus.dt.uh.edu
Wed Jul 15 14:05:03 EDT 1998

I'm trying to set up w3launch on an NT network with Windows95
clients. I've had the UNIX administrator configure the
MIME type and I am almost there, but....w3launch goes to run
the application and the application is executed, but I get an error
saying that the program (Newsbank.exe, in this case) cannot find
the support files.  Now what do I do?  <whine>
Any clues?

TIA

Caroline Higgins

Caroline Higgins