One Librarian's Story By Heidi Borton

CMUNSON CMUNSON at aaas.org
Mon Jul 13 13:58:19 EDT 1998

     No, there wasn't consensus. I'm not subscribed to Filt4Lib. Does it
     still exist?

     Maybe I should suggest that we take discussions of Ikiosk software
     (for example) to another list?

     I would appreciate if the list veterans would hold off on comments
     that they are tired of this discussion. Such comments ignore the fact
     that there are hundreds of subscribers on this list who weren't here
     for the last flamefest on this topic.

     Chuck0