CANGO lists

Dianne Harmon dharmon at starbase1.htls.lib.il.us
Mon Jul 13 12:02:59 EDT 1998

Just a note to add -- we called Searchbank and they deleted the connection
back to us that appeared on their opening page.  Our security software
denies other Internet access on those selected workstations.

Dianne Harmon					dharmon at htls.lib.il.us
Associate Director				815-740-2660 or
Joliet Public Library				   815-740-2679
150 N. Ottawa					fax 815-740-6161
Joliet IL 60432					www.joliet.lib.il.us