url and ideas for math's virtual project

Cynthia Peterson cpeterson at mail.bluefield.edu
Sun Jul 19 20:33:38 EDT 1998

Take a look at http://www.enc.org/

This is the site for the Eisenhower National Clearinghouse for Mathematics
and Science Education.  They are the official collection center for these
types of materials and you can locate any type of materials using their
search  engine.  You can break it down by type of material and grade
level.  They have MANY urls devoted to these subject areas.  Hope this
helps.