blocking telnet to selected IPs?

Vladislav S. Davidzon davidzon at metronet.lib.mi.us
Sun Jul 12 19:07:23 EDT 1998

I'm sorry, I was tired.  I take that back.  The program in question is
telnetd, the telnet daemon, not the mail daemon, sendmail.  Telnetd can be
filtered using TCP wrappers.

Regards,

Vladislav Davidzon
Technology Assistant, Farmington Community Library
(248) 553-0300 (#333)
Unix/NT/Network Consultant & Web Designer

"The word impossible is not in my dictionary."
-Napoleon Bonaparte