Web Development Tools - Thanks

Slak slak at infohouse.com
Fri Jul 24 14:37:12 EDT 1998

I just want to thank everyone who responded to my post both privately and
publicly.

What I have is a wadfull of informative and useful information on website
development; arguments for and against visual editors, librarians working
with new WC3 standards and the implications of that for software that
produces code, as well as recommendations and specs on most shareware and
commercial web-tools.

What came accross the most was librarians respect for standards,
organization and clarity -- in the face of anarchic web.

Luisa Sabin-Kildiss

Aigars Kildiss
Luisa Sabin-Kildiss
110 Suffolk Street