Magnets Near PCs

Bob Jones bjones at unf.edu
Fri Jul 24 08:31:54 EDT 1998

As indicated by another web4liber, shielding is the solution.  Rather
than shielding each of the components affected, we sheld the
"deactivator" unit itself.  We had 3-sided (sides and top) unit
fabricated from sheet metal.  This works fine.

Bob Jones                                    mailto:bjones at unf.edu
Head, Public Services Division and Systems Coordinator
University of North Florida Library          http://www.unf.edu/library/
P.O. Box 17605                               (904) 620-2552 (SC 861-2552)
Jacksonville, FL  32245-7605                 FAX: (904) 620-2719
                                             ARIEL: 139.62.208.88