ACTION ALERT: 2ND APPEAL FOR COPYRIGHTLEGISLATION

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Fri Jan 30 13:21:41 EST 1998

List subscribers in the U.S. may want to read the following
note and contact their senators and congressional representatives
regarding this important legislation.

Bernie Sloan

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning & Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone:  217-333-4895