Hardin MD new design - Please have a look!

Eric Rumsey rumsey at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Thu Jan 29 10:02:59 EST 1998

The Hardin Meta Directory, after 2 years with its original design, is
getting a new streamlined (we hope!) look, keeping to the same basic
content. We would invite you to look at the beta test versions of our new
pages and send comments. You'll note that all of the connections on the
beta test pages are not active - Please overlook this and look at the pages
with a view to their design.

We would be especially interested to hear from people who have "atypical"
configurations - a slow connection, outside the US, or using a browser
that's not a current version of Netscape/Explorer.

The URL for the beta design page (and also, incidentally, the new URL for
the Hardin MD when the new design is finished) is -
http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardin/md

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Rumsey, Hardin Library for the Health Sciences
University of Iowa, Iowa City IA 52242
<eric-rumsey at uiowa.edu>
319-335-9875 (voice), 319-335-9897 (fax)
Hardin Meta Directory of Internet Health Sources
http://www.arcade.uiowa.edu/hardin-www/md.html
Fortune Magazine, Jan 12, 1998, Medical Sites on the Web, #1 Starting Point
http://www.pathfinder.com/fortune/digitalwatch/0112fil2.html