Follow up to Research Guidance...

Elisabeth Roche eroche at sisnaaz.com
Thu Jan 29 08:24:15 EST 1998

It's not early, its very late. <grin> But no reason not to do something
anyway, I always say!

I just think, oh so fondly, of USC's greatest web work, thanks again to
Eileen Flick for lovely government docs, *way early* in WWW lifetimes.
http://www.usc.edu/Library/GovDocs/

Elisabeth Roche Roche Internet Resources and Research Tucson, AZ
(520)320-5933 eroche at sinsaaz.com
serendipity RULES!

---

At 07:06 PM 1/15/98 -0800, you wrote:
>It appears I have ruffled some feathers here with the use of "lame".
Excuse me.