Communicator 4.04 Stand Alone

Julie Castelluzzo juliec at cooper.edu
Tue Jan 27 11:35:07 EST 1998

A few more thoughts I have on this...

The white text/black background problem was an example off the top of my
head. I guess my philosophy is to leave the page setup the way that the
author of the page intended it to be.

There might be other preferences which users would find useful to change.
For instance, our community is quite diverse, and the language preference
is sometimes changed. Another one is turning off the automatic loading of
images. Sometimes people (including myself) do that just to speed up
performance a bit.

Now I'll bow out :)

Julie

Julie Castelluzzo          juliec at cooper.edu