Pardons if this has been a discussion topic in the past (I haven't searched the archives).

Mary Bush mary_bush at email.mesd.k12.or.us
Mon Jan 26 11:48:44 EST 1998

Pardons if this has been a discussion topic in the past (I haven't searched the archives).

Why does Netscape periodically, with no apparent reason, delete one's history of the session?
I've noticed this happening with greater frequency lately.
Sometimes I'm using the back button, sometimes I'm using the URL under the "go" button to go back to a site and then  at some point, realize  I've lost my history of the session. (Or most of it-it usually leaves 3-4 sites.)

And another question-what are the stored URL's in the location box as opposed to the cache and/or the bookmarks.  Do they have any relationship =
with each other and what are they? Someone mentioned that there's a freeware program to delete them.

Mary Bush

Mary M. Bush
mary_bush at email.mesd.k12.or.us
http://www.mesd.k12.or.us/