Owner's Absence

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Fri Jan 23 17:42:02 EST 1998

Web4Lib Readers,
Your fearless (senseless?) leader will be on the road for three weeks
beginning next Monday. I will be on a speaking tour of Australia and New
Zealand, and I am very much looking forward to meeting a number of Web4Lib
readers Down Under.

What this means for everyone else is that once again my friend, colleague
and office mate Dave Rez will be managing the list in my absence, as he
has many times in the past. Therefore, instead of emailing me to be
manually removed when all else fails, please send such requests to
drez at library.berkeley.edu until Saturday, February 14 (Valentine's Day),
when I return.  Thank you very much,
Roy