Planning libraries development

Francesco Giacanelli md1251 at mclink.it
Mon Jan 19 09:38:34 EST 1998

Dear Web4libbers,

being interested in development processes of libraries and information services, I would like to know if there are Web sites in which libraries or documentation centres present their development planning process(e.g. the different milestones in which they have built the different services, or built the whole institution itself).

If this is off-topic, you could obviously answer me and not to the list.

Thanks

Francesco Giacanelli - Rome, Italy

P.S. In my previous mail to the list, I forget a brief presentation of myself. I hope this will fill the gap:

I have degree in philosophy and specialization in library science at University of Rome. Now I'm collaborating with the National Council of Research in the fields of library automation and of the evaluation of electronic resources.

Thanks a lot.