Research Guidance for Library to host - Useful?

Wilfred Drew drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Thu Jan 15 12:59:48 EST 1998

I looked at his site for 15 minutes.  It is very difficult to find any thing.  The information is
disorganized and difficult to use.  His evaluations of databases lack any real significance.  He
does no real evaluation based on quality or content.

Michael Sauers wrote:

> >For my part, I should think libraries would be happy for the assistance.
> >Library patrons may expect assistance, but it is not the role of each
> >library to organize the Internet. Most library websites are rather lame
>
> Bad place to make this statement.  I'd suggest you surf on over to my WWW
> Library Directory <http://www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir> and check out all
> those "lame" library sites (over 1500 of them!)

>            Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
>        Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
>                     Aurora, CO
>                   msauers at bcr.org
>                     www.bcr.org
>              The WWW Library Directory
>            www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/
>             "The network is the message"
> Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.

Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill"); Associate Librarian (Systems, Reference)
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902
E-mail: DREWWE at MORRISVILLE.EDU powwow:drewwe at wedrew.lib.morrisville.edu
AOL Instant Messenger:BillDrew2
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
Homepage: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/
Not Just Cows: http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/
LibraryLinks: http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/
Address Book Card available upon request (v-card)