Netcaster

Wendy Wu wendywu at med.wayne.edu
Wed Jan 14 17:44:13 EST 1998

Dear Colleagues,

I tested Netcaster component of Netscape Communicator 4.04 to see
whether we can use it for our off-line instructional demo. Though it
works, the time to download a site and launch Netcaster are quite long,
comparing with Webaccess we used before. I would like to hear your
opinion/experience about it or recommendation on a software that we can
use to download site info for off-line demo. Thank you very much.

--
Wendy Wu
Shiffman Medical Library                  313-577-0586
4325 Brush Street                 wendywu at med.wayne.edu
Detroit, MI
USA 48201