New email list: NetInLib-Announce

TMGB bennettt at am.appstate.edu
Tue Jan 13 08:44:15 EST 1998

Within the past month there was a request for links to java sources.  I
received this today from Java World and thought I'd share this link
although I haven't had a chance to look at it myself.

Thomas
"
JAVA JUMPS -- ALL THE BEST JAVA LINKS IN ONE EASY-TO-USE LIST!

Here at JavaWorld we try to provide you with as much information
as possible to help you in your Java tasks. There's so much
material available now, it can be hard to sift the wheat from the
chaff! Find the gems you're looking for in our Java Jumps resource
-- a list of the top Java sites on the Web.

  http://www.javaworld.com/common/jw-jumps.html

"
From- JavaWorld at FDDS.COM(JavaWorld Editor-in-Chief)
           IDG's magazine for the Java Professional