Problems subscribing to NetInLib-Announce

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Tue Jan 13 15:39:43 EST 1998

>I tried to subscribe to the digest version of this email list and received
>message that it had the maximum number of subscribers.  Has anyone had
>better luck?

I wrote to the list owner since I had the same problem.  His ISP gave him a
number of max participants that was too low.  He hopes to have the problem
fixed this evening.

           Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
       Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
                    Aurora, CO
                  msauers at bcr.org
                    www.bcr.org
              www.webpan.com/msauers/
           "The network is the message."
Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.
 "If it don't kill you, it just makes you stronger."
                                       -Bruce Willis