Windows95 Dialer

Katherine Kendall kk at harborcom.net
Mon Jan 12 08:32:18 EST 1998

Hi Guys,
	Recently I upgraded my home pc (from which I
upload a lot of web pages) to Windows95.  I also bought
and installed Netscape Communicator 4.  I can't get the
Win95 dialer to work. I know everything does work because
I can dial out by dialing the number in ProcommPlus,
escaping and then immediately redialing using the
Windows95 Dialer icon through Network dialing.
Does anyone have a guess as to the missing link? I checked
the Win95 FAQs page but no one has my exact problem.
I've been on the phone mucho with Netscape, Windows95
and my IP - they all think I'm crazy!  At this point,
I'm not so sure they're not right.

Thanks,
Kathy Kendall, Head of Technology Services
Mentor Public Library
mailto:kk at harborcom.net