Session capture and display

Cindy Chick cchick at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 28 15:08:46 EST 1998

I've been preparing for a presentation, and have had such bad luck with
Webwacker, that I decided to just to some screen shots instead.  I found
a great utility for this purpose - SnagIt. ( http://www.techsmith.com)
It's particularly good for web pages because you can set it up so it
doesn't just capture the screen, it captures the entire web page, even
what doesn't appear on the screen.  So I captured to a gif file, then
I plan to bring up the gif in the browser, and it will look just like
I'm at the web page, except, of course, the links, etc. won't work.

I've given up on Webwacker, but has anyone had good experience with any
of the other offline browser programs, especially for presentation
purposes?

Cindy Chick