Session capture and display

Marty Williams marwil at citysouth.sa.gov.au
Thu Feb 26 00:51:41 EST 1998

Thanks for everyone who responded to my query on measures of
online usage - some very useful suggestions.

Now while Im on a roll, heres another less complex qiestion. I am
looking for a piece of software (preferrably Net downloadable) that
will enable us to capture sessions, esp. Internet browsing in a
format that can be replayed as a display at exhibitions, in library
foyers, for training sessions etc. This would enable us to showcase
our web site (and others) without giving access to a mouse or
keyboard - i.e. simply as a presentation.

If the software was compatible with Powerpoint it would be even
better.

anyone know of such a beast?

Marty
marwil at citysouth.sa.gov.au