Is there a way to search for specific type of sites?

Vailey Oehlke vaileyo at nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us
Fri Feb 20 17:44:58 EST 1998

Both HotBot and Alta Vista allow you to limit by domain.  Both of them
offer that option in their advanced search modes (HotBot's is called
"Supersearch").  I believe Infoseek and Lycos also allow for this type of
limitation.

Good Luck!

Vailey Oehlke				Voice:  (503)736-6047
School Corps Librarian			Pager:  599-1784
Multnomah County Library		Fax:  (503)248-5441
205 NE Russell, Portland, OR  97212
		e-mail:	vaileyo at nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us