Printing with Telnet software

Jim Schick jschick at tscpl.lib.ks.us
Fri Feb 20 10:18:50 EST 1998

Katherine,
If you want a freeware telnet program that allows you to print the screen
or a buffered scrollback, try EWAN telnet. It has ANSI, VT100, VT52 and a
few other emulations. If you need more specific emulation requirements, you
might look at a shareware telnet program called ANZIO. It also allows you
to print the screen. Hope this helps. By the way, could you include the
address of your library in your signature file so people who aren't
familiar with your library know where you are in the world? I couldn't tell
from your e-mail address......thanks.