Frames/No Frames--Help! (fwd)

Ilene Frank (REF) ifrank at dudley.lib.usf.edu
Mon Feb 16 10:58:15 EST 1998

I'm posting this on behalf of one of the members of our Virtual Library
Project Team.  You can send your replies to either myself or the author of
this note Ed Sanchez <sanchez at nelson.usf.edu>  I'll make sure Ed gets all
the replies. Thanks!

Ilene Frank, Reference Dept.
Tampa Campus Library, LIB 122
University of South Florida, Tampa FL 33620
ifrank at lib.usf.edu        Work 813.974.2483
http://www.lib.usf.edu/~ifrank/