Internet Resources for Ireland

Patrick O'Halloran pohallor at ix.netcom.com
Sat Feb 14 20:45:40 EST 1998

-Hello Folks,

    A few weeks ago I sent a brief message to this list with information
about  a web site that I had created for Internet resources located in
Ireland.  For those of you who may have thought that the site had some
merit, I want to inform you that my Internet service provider (Netcom)
has shut down the server that I had it mounted on, and moved my web site
to the following URL:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~pohallor/ireland/irdex.html.

I have also upgraded the site a bit, and again would be interested in
any feedback that anyone may want to offer.

Thanks in advance,

Patrick O'Halloran
pohallor at ix.netcom.com