Helping public library patrons with telnet

Robert Rasmussen ras at nimbus.anzio.com
Fri Feb 13 14:05:39 EST 1998

On Fri, 13 Feb 1998, Douglas Cornwell wrote:

> Question regarding Telnet.  The telnet that comes with Win95 has
> capabilites for downloading ASCII text, but, from what I can determine,
> does not have capabilities for downloading binary files.  Am I correct in
> this assessment?  If so, is there telnet software that provides the
> protocols for downloading binary files  (i.e., zmodem or whatever will
> work with PPP/IP)?

Anzio Lite supports Zmodem and Kermit. See web site below.

Regards,
....Bob Rasmussen,   President,   Rasmussen Software, Inc.

personal e-mail: ras at anzio.com
 company e-mail: rsi at anzio.com or sales at anzio.com or support at anzio.com
 ftp://ftp.anzio.com               voice: 503-624-0360
http://www.anzio.com                 fax: 503-624-0760