OVID problem

JOANNE REN ECL_JR at FLO.ORG
Thu Feb 12 16:30:28 EST 1998

Hi,

Does anyone search OVID come across an error message "your browser sends a
message the server cannot understand"? We started to experience this problem
last fall. Since it occurs randomly it is hard to tell where the problem is.
The error message pops up after a delayed response. We wonder if anyone who
experienced the same problem has any clue what the problem may be. I should
let you know that we rarely have this problem with other major databases.
We are on T1 line and all the pc's are pentium with decent Intel cards.

Thank you for you assistance

Joanne Ren
Emerson College Library
Boston, Mass