quincenera

Linda Hyman lhyman at mail.sdsu.edu
Fri Feb 6 13:54:09 EST 1998

This might make a great school project for the teachers in this group.
Students could write about this from a personal perspective. Maybe the
museum might even be willing to post the letters and photographs? Why not
contact them and see?

Can anyone recommend websites that they have come across that might be
useful? I would be interested in the responses too. Thanks.

>To: lhyman at mail.sdsu.edu
>From: "Fort Morgan Museum" <ftmormus at ftmorganmus.org>
>Subject: quincenera
>Date: Tue, 03 Feb 98 18:27:17 PST

>hello
>
>We are a small museum in NE Colorado.  I am wanting to an exhibit on
>quinceneras.  I have no idea where to start researching so I can get the
>history of, why 15 is important, etc.  If you can direct me to anyplace I
>would appreciate it.
>
>Thank You
>Nikkie Cooper
>Curator, Fort Morgan Musem