IIS30

rpage at okway.okstate.edu rpage at okway.okstate.edu
Fri Feb 6 12:11:55 EST 1998

   Hi! I'm not sure why you are still seeing Betas for IIS4, since the final
   version has been available since the middle of December. I have had it
   installed and running on our web server since the beginning of January. It
   is available as part of the NT Option Pack.

   --Richard

   Ps: It is much more configurable and seems to be also more stable and
   faster than IIS3.

    Richard M. Page                         | Voice      (405) 744-5347
    Head, Library Systems Department        | Fax        (405) 744-7579
    224A Library, Oklahoma State University |
    Stillwater, OK 74078-1070               | E-Mail: rpage at okway.okstate.edu