duplicate messages - anyone else?

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Fri Feb 27 20:34:55 EST 1998

Rosemary,
You are getting two messages because you are on the list twice -- once
as RTAREN at MAILHOST2.CSUSM.EDU and again as
Rtarenskeen at ci.escondido.ca.us. I removed the former address for you. As a
reminder to all Web4Lib readers, please email me at
rtennant at library.berkeley.edu with any mail problems
rather than posting to the entire list of 3,400 subscribers. Thanks,
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner