[WEB4LIB] Multiple Netscape windows

Jay Smith smithj at pls.lib.ca.us
Tue Dec 29 16:32:08 EST 1998

One product that purports to get rid of multiple popup windows
(geosite.com is a specially annoying offender) is PopUp Killer.
One can download it from http://xfx.net/ftp/.  Look for the files
puk*.*, I think there are three.  Or do a search for "popup
killer" using a search engine.

   Jay Smith                      voice (650) 591-1110 (Tuesdays)
   Reference Librarian            fax (650) 591-1585   (Tuesdays)
   San Mateo Co. Library          voice (650) 574-4842 ext. 235 (Wed-Fri)
   Technical Support Group        fax (650) 572-1875   (Wed-Fri)
   Peninsula Library System       smithj at pls.lib.ca.us

   San Carlos Library, 610 Walnut St., San Carlos, CA 94070
   Foster City Library, 1000 E. Hillsdale, Foster City, CA 94404