[WEB4LIB] Re: Gecko on the go?

Karen Harker kharke at mednet.swmed.edu
Fri Dec 18 10:30:08 EST 1998

I, too, believe it does not support the wealth of the Web.  I tried to run a ColdFusion database on it, which works fine in IE4 and Navigator.  It did not work with Gecko.

It needs to work with most, if not all the major technologies out there or it is of little use.

Karen R. Harker
Web Developer
UT Southwestern Medical Library
Dallas, TX