<BUYER BEWARE> Copley/Arlington Winter Web Workshops Now Open

Linda Absher (absher) absher at sequent.com
Wed Dec 9 11:19:57 EST 1998

Potential subscribers should be aware that last summer when Mr. Copley
advertised a series of workshops, I fired off a rather peeved response to
Web4Lib about the lack of classes and the fact that he was vague about the
disappearance of his XML class when I called him at his Berkeley offices.
After my posting, I've received quite a few messages from others who were
also upset and have tried (with varying success) to get their money back.

I would definitely not recommend these classes.

LInda

--
Linda Absher / absher at sequent.com / 503.578.3485
Intranet Librarian / Sequent Computer Systems / Beaverton, OR