Video/CDROM/DVDROM Training courses

Dan Lester dan at 84.com
Wed Dec 16 16:02:57 EST 1998

We're considering buying some video (or CDROM or DVDROM) training courses
so that a couple of the guys who work for me can work towards their MCSE
and similar certifications.  Courses, with their advantages, are available
locally, but they cost MUCH more, and training money is short.  A set of
videos could be bought from one of the publishers for a fraction, and have
some advantages of their own.

So, do any of you have any experience in these areas?  Whose videos are
good, bad, or indifferent?  I'm especially interested in comments from any
who may have used videos to study (in part) for their MCSE tests.

There was a bit of information on this topic on the list last year, but I
only found suggestions for publishers, and not any evaluations of the
various products.

Thanks, and happy holidays

dan

--
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716-7115 USA 208-383-0165
dan at 84.com   http://www.84.com/  http://www.idaholibraries.org/