[WEB4LIB] Anniversary Commemorative Web Software and Sites

Darryl Friesen Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
Fri Dec 11 14:15:39 EST 1998

>I would most appreciate any suggestions of Web products / templates for
> creating such a site as well as quality Web sites that commemorate any
> institutional anniversary, particularly schools.

No software or templates (we did it all by hand, including the JavaScript and
guest book), but I do have a site to recommend:

    http://library.usask.ca/90th/

It's a site designed by the University's Library commemorating the 90th
anniversary of the University of Saskatchewan.  It won the 1998 Canadian
Association of College and University Libraries (CACUL) Innovation Achievement
Award.

- Darryl

   Darryl Friesen, B.Sc., Programmer/Analyst    Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
   Consulting & Development                     http://gollum.usask.ca/
   Department of Computing Services                 163 Murray Building
   University of Saskatchewan                              Main Library