We've got an exciting job opportunity for you in sunny Austin

Michael Piper mpiper at tsl.state.tx.us
Tue Dec 8 13:33:37 EST 1998

Position yourself for leadership

Library networks offer some of our profession's most challenging and
energizing opportunities. If you want to position yourself for library
network leadership, we have the job for you.

As our TexShare Coordinator, you'll join the Texas State Library's
newly-formed Library Resource Sharing Division. You'll collaborate with
colleagues statewide to develop TexShare services, including online
subscription databases, courier delivery and reciprocal borrowing.

Best of all, you'll live, work and play in Austin, one of the top-ranked
cities in the US. America's live music capitol, Austin boasts a booming
high-tech economy, attractive recreational opportunities, mild winters,
and no state income tax.

If you share our commitment to building state-of-the-art,
customer-focused services, this job's for you. Bring us your energy and
ideas, and we'll provide the resources and support you need to be
successful.

Review our Web site for a position description and application
procedures (http://www.tsl.state.tx.us/ADMIN/Job1.htm). This position is
open until filled. Beginning salary range: $2,825 - 3,644/month. Please
refer questions about this opportunity to Vanessa Siordia in the State
Library's Human Resources Office (vsiordia at tsl.state.tx.us).

Posted on multiple lists; please excuse any duplication.

Michael Piper, Director
Library Resource Sharing Division
Texas State Library and Archives Commission
Box 12927
Austin TX     78711-2927
Voice: 512/463-7402	Fax: 512/936-2306
michael.piper at tsl.state.tx.us