New Athenaeum FAQ; Call for Submissions

rjtiess at juno.com rjtiess at juno.com
Mon Aug 31 06:48:13 EDT 1998

I've posted a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
page at The New Athenaeum:
http://members.spree.com/athenaeum/tnafaq.htm

Some other things:

I'm also considering a new page of quotations
by librarians regarding their experiences collecting,
assembling, and publishing Internet resource
guides on the web.  Word length would be anything
from one sentence to as much as you'd like to say
on the topic and all things related.  If anyone would
be interested in contributing some words to this,
please contact me at rjtiess at warwick.net.

I'd like to thank everyone for their comments
and overwhelming enthusiasm for the project.
Your comments, questions, criticisms and
suggestions are always welcome.

Robert J. Tiess

-