Subject line change

Peter Murray pem at po.cwru.edu
Wed Aug 19 15:40:13 EDT 1998

For those that were using my procmail recipe to filter the Web4Lib tags out
of the subject lines, just one simple change is needed to make this work
with the new subject tags:  remove the ":\d+" from the Perl command line.
The updated version would look like:

:0
* ^To:.*web4lib at webjunction.org
{
  NEWSUBJ = `formail -xSubject | perl -p -e 's/\[WEB4LIB\]\s+//;'`

  :0 f
  |formail -I"Subject: ${NEWSUBJ}"

 ## Set 'mail/web4lib.mbox' below to the location where you want your
 ## Web4Lib mail saved (relative to your home directory).  Or just remove
 ## the next two lines if you want your Web4Lib to appear in your INBOX.
  :0:
  mail/web4lib.mbox
}

Peter

--On Wed, Aug 19, 1998 12:29 PM -0700 Roy Tennant

Peter Murray, Library Systems Manager                    pem at po.cwru.edu
Digital Media Services                 http://www.cwru.edu/home/pem.html
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio          W:216-368-5888