[WEB4LIB:14816] Key Pals

Walter Minkel walterm at nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us
Mon Aug 17 18:30:25 EDT 1998

Linda-- Here's a site:

ePALS Classroom Exchange - Keypals Search Engine
         http://www.epals.com/
              Over 5,900 classrooms from 73 Countries participate in a
network of educational "keypals." Meet other international K12 students,
educators, teachers, keypals or pen pals. --W

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998, Linda Woods Hyman wrote:

> I know I had the answer to this but can't find it anymore. Can anyone
> recommend some websites where students (K-12) can find keypals, especially
> students from foreign countries or speakers of foreign languages? Thanks.
> Linda Woods Hyman
> Pacific Bell Education First
> NE 287
> Department of Educational Technology
> San Diego State University
> San Diego  CA  92182
> (619) 594-4414
> http://www.kn.pacbell.com/wired

Walter Minkel, School Corps Technology Trainer
Multnomah County Library, 205 NE Russell St., Portland, OR 97212
Voice (503)736-6002; fax (503)248-5441; walterm at nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us