List of research-related URLs available

vcarrington at ala-choice.org vcarrington at ala-choice.org
Tue Aug 11 09:18:29 EDT 1998

     Here's a resource you folks might like -
     CHOICE has posted the URLs from the web sites reviewed in our second
     Web Review Supplement (August 1998), called WEB II by those who spent
     tremendous amounts of time building it. Start at

     http://www.ala.org/acrl/choice/98sup.html

     One of the links on that page leads to a list of nearly 500 URLs for
     the research-related sites reviewed in the issue. Of course, you don't
     get the reviews and the articles, but you can see what sites are
     covered in the issue. CHOICE subscribers should have received their
     paper copies of the issue already.

     Another link leads to ordering information, if you want your own copy.
     And, while you're there, click on "News from CHOICE" and enter the
     contest to name our new review service. Might be the most fun you have
     all (work)day!

     Vee Friesner Carrington
     CHOICE: Current Reviews for Academic Libraries
     A publication of the Association of College and Research Libraries, a
     division of the American Library Association
     vcarrington at ala-choice.org