Gartner Group

Linda Hyman lhyman at mail.sdsu.edu
Mon Aug 10 14:48:18 EDT 1998

Hi Web4Libbers! Does anyone out there work for the Gartner Group or know
anyone who works at the Gartner Group? I have been fascinated by them for some
time. The research they have been doing appeals to my librarian instincts; and
their educational/training solutions and performance consulting appeals to my
the edtech instincts. Recently I visited my aunt in Connecticut and realized
the corporate office is just across the street from her house. Now I am dying
to get in there for a tour. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
--
Linda Woods Hyman
Pacific Bell Education First
e-mail:  lhyman at mail.sdsu.edu