[WEB4LIB:14755] Re: Converting text to HTML

Walter W. Giesbrecht walterg at yorku.ca
Fri Aug 7 16:27:07 EDT 1998

Ive had a number of suggestions re: my posted problem, but I
think I din't provide enough information. I can't just extract
the URLs (at least, I've been told I can't by those who want this
done); I have to keep the text together with the URLs so that any
defective URLs can be easily linked back to the record. Does this
make more sense?

Walter W. Giesbrecht                             walterg at yorku.ca
York University Libraries                (416)736-2100 ext. 77551
Toronto, Ontario, CANADA                                  113 SSB