Best image software

Carl Merat cmerat at liberty.edu
Thu Apr 30 15:55:46 EDT 1998

Two other new programs just out in demo are
Macromedia's Fireworks
http://www.macromedia.com/software/fireworks

and Adobe's ImageReady
http://www.adobe.com/newsfeatures/imageready/main.html

Both are comprehensive, web-focused graphic programs. They will both list
for $299 when they are released. They do great work with
optimizing/compressing graphics, batch conversion, and making animated
gifs.

Carl Merat
Technical Services Librarian
Liberty University