HIT: URGENT Request re: Monitors

Carol Ritzenthaler carol at ohionet.org
Thu Apr 23 10:45:03 EDT 1998

Hello all -

Earlier this week I had posted an urgent request for help with monitors
that had been damaged from a magnet. The outpouring of support and
possible solutions for repair from all of you has been wonderful! I have
passed along all suggestions to the appropriate people, but as of yesterday,
they had not had success with a degausser.

(This message has been cross-posted; please excuse duplication.)

Carol

Carol L. Ritzenthaler, M.Ed, MLS	phone: 	614-486-2966 ext.23
OHIONET				 	1-800-686-8975 (OH,PA,MI,& WV)
					fax:	614-486-1527