Conference Dates for library conferences?

Wilfred Drew drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Mon Apr 20 14:53:23 EDT 1998

This site has been added to my bookmarks.  It is the most
comprehensive site I found so far.  This is what ALA should
be doing for all library related conferences insead of just
ALA affiliated groups.

--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill"); Associate Librarian (Systems,
Reference)
powwow:drewwe at wedrew.lib.morrisville.edu
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
Homepage: <http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/>
Not Just Cows: <http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/>
LibraryLinks: <http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/>