Conference Dates for library conferences?

Shirl Kennedy sdk at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 20 13:22:52 EDT 1998

Have yet to find a single site that does all this...  Would like to know
what others have found.  Meanwhile, here are a few choices...

There's one here, but it doesn't seem very complete:
http://rodent.lib.rochester.edu/ssp/events/events.htm

NELINET keeps one here:
http://204.32.12.2/conf.htm

Blackwell's keeps a list of major library conferences at:
http://www.readmore.com/about/conf.html

American Libraries Datebook has a conferences information section:
http://www.ala.org/alonline/datebook/datebook.html

WWW Virtual Library:  Conferences (appears organized alphabetically by
acronyms)
http://conferences.rpd.net/

Shirl Kennedy