Viruses

Bruce Hinman bruceh at csufresno.edu
Fri Apr 17 18:23:37 EDT 1998

If you have a virus tsr running such as McAfee's then you should have no
problem with floppies that are infected. Also, security programs such as
fortress 101 is very good at protecting the hard drive.

Bruce Hinman
Library Equipment Technician
Henry Madden Library
California State University, Fresno